A Short History:
The Ashton Wylie Charitable Trust was established following the death of Ashton Wylie in 1999. Ashton Wylie, an Auckland businessman, was a philanthropist with a wide range of interest particularly in the area of spirituality, personal development and positive relationships. Read More »
Of his many interests, Ashton singled out the "purpose of assisting people to become more perfectly loving" to be the principal purpose of the AWCT.
These instructions have been formalised into the AWCT Objectives.
AWCT Book and Manuscript Awards Gallery 2016
The winners were announced at a ceremony at The Ashton Wylie Charitable Trust’s own venue, Hopetoun Alpha in Auckland on 19 August, 2016.
The 2016 Ashton Wylie Mind Body Spirit Literary Awards Book Category winners (in order) are:
- 1. Alastair Bruce Scott-Hill The Paranormal is Normal (Xcell Books)
- 2. Tony Michael Martin A Sense of More Than (Makaro Press)
- 3. Louise Beker Her Eight Limbs of Love (Angelos Publishing)
- 4. Kelvin Cruickshank Soul Secrets (Penguin Books)
- 5. Dr Adrian Harrison Creating Now (Balboa Press)
The 2016 Ashton Wylie Mind Body Spirit Literary Awards Unpublished Category winners (in order) are:
- 1. Linda George Living in the Big Picture
- 2. Kathy Fray Oh God – What the Hell Do I Tell Them
- 3. Judith Hoch The Soothsayer
- 4. Clement McGrath Yoga of Relationships
- 5. Kerryn Fisk The Waka Taua.